CIMA Launches 2023 Call for Proposals
Closing Date: 25 August 2023
CIMA’s latest Call for proposals “Management Accounting and Control: Approaches to building organizations driven by technology and sustainability” is now open to both early career (grants of up to £5,000) and experienced (grants of up to £25,000) applicants.
We welcome proposals exploring areas such as :
- Digitalisation, including artificial intelligence (AI) applications such as ChatGPT; cybersecurity.
- Sustainability, including ESG
- Strategy and Innovation.
- Enterprise risk management.
- Evolution of the workplace: including diversity, equity and
- inclusion and the hybrid workplace.
- New skills and mindsets required by management accountants
The Call closes on Friday, 25 August 2023. More information, including guidance notes, our flyer and application forms is available from CIMA's website