CALL FOR PAPERS: Accounting Education SIG Annual Conference
Deadline: 31 March 2024
The Accounting Education Special Interest Group will be holding its Annual Conference at Leeds University Business School from 29–31 May 2024. Following the success of last year’s conference, this year will also be an in-person conference.
The conference is designed to provide:
- a setting for discussions on a range of accounting education issues, through full and emerging research papers;
- an opportunity for researchers to develop research projects or discuss current work and research ideas;
- an opportunity to showcase innovative teaching practices in Accounting and Finance;
- opportunities for accounting educators to identify partners (individuals or institutions) for collaborative research; and
- an opportunity to join our network of support.