BAFA SITUATIONS VACANT - NEW AISET SIG
There are several opportunities open for volunteers to work with BAFA. We accept self-nominations and nominations from friends/colleagues for posts. Please do not be too modest or wait to be asked – your interest in any of these positions would be very much welcomed.
Join the BAFA Scotland Executive Board
BAFA Scotland is seeking to co-opt up to four members to our Executive Board. The Board meets around three times a year (currently online). We are seeking applications from BAFA members based in Scotland to help us with our aims of:
- encouraging research and scholarship in the areas of accounting, finance and financial management;
- establishing a network of researchers and teachers in accounting, finance and financial management;
- enhancing the teaching of accounting, finance and financial management;
- providing support for PhD students in accounting, finance and financial management;
- developing close links with the accounting and/or finance profession so as to inform policy, research and teaching;
- communicating with members and organising (and sponsoring) targeted events;
- developing and maintaining relationships with professional accountancy and/or finance bodies.
For further information or to apply, please contact Lynn Bradley on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Appointments are made under our Diversity and Inclusion Policy and are overseen by our Diversity and Inclusion Monitoring Committee.