Accounting Education SIG Annual Conference 2017Wednesday 3 - Friday 5 May 2017 Novotel, Cardiff
The conference is designed to provide:
- a setting for discussions of research into innovations in accounting education amongst a range of other topics in the area of accounting education;
- a forum for presenting emerging and full papers;
- workshops at which researchers can develop ideas for research projects or discuss current work and ideas;
- opportunities for accounting educators to identify partners (or institutions) for collaborative research;
- a network of continuing support amongst attendees.
Emerging Ideas papers (in a new format – see below) will describe initial stages of a project or share innovations.
Full papers will describe completed projects.Discussant’s comments will be provided on full papers.
Hilary Lindsay, President, Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
Nicholas McGuigan, Associate Professor, Monash University, Australia
The conference will take place in Wales 5 days before the European Accounting Association (EAA) Annual Congress in Valencia, Spain which starts on 10th May 2017, making it convenient for delegates from outside the United Kingdom to combine the attendance of both events.
The BAFA conference will take place in Cardiff and will be hosted by the University of South Wales. The venue for the conference will be the Novotel Cardiff.
Please email abstracts firstname.lastname@example.org before 20 March 2017.
Notification of acceptance of papers will be issued within 5 working days of receipt
Brian Telford, University of South Wales