MARG/MCA Conference 2018
Submission Deadline: 17 September 2018
This year, the conference theme will be around “Management Accounting for Innovation and Innovation for Management Accounting". We aim to interpret innovation broadly, and encourage submissions that discuss innovations of any kind in management accounting and management control research, education, and practice. Although papers focusing on the conference theme will be preferred, papers are invited that address any area of research and practice within management accounting and/or management control. Papers from practitioners are especially welcome.
Each day of the conference will include several plenary presentations and panel discussions. The conference will feature the following invited speakers:
- Angelo Ditillo, Associate Professor of Management Accounting, Bocconi University
- Lukas Goretzki, Associate Professor of Accounting, Stockholm School of Economics
- Rob Jones, Senior Lecturer in Accounting, Finance and Business, Newcastle University Business School
- Chris Ford, Lecturer in Accounting and Management, Lancaster University Management School
- Peter Cleary, Lecturer in Accounting, Cork University Business School
Please visit the conference web page for further information.