VACANCY: Chair, Interdisciplinary Perspectives Special Interest Group (IPSIG)
The Interdisciplinary Perspectives Special Interest Group (IPSIG) invites expressions of interest and nominations for the post of Chair on the Executive Committee. The post is for a period of three (3) years.
The role of Chair involves promoting IPSIG and BAFA in accordance with their aims and to provide due oversight of the IPSIG activities and ensure compliance with BAFA policies and external compliance such as GDPR.
Operationally, the Chair is responsible for leading a team to do the following:
- Working with a host institution to organise the Alternative Accounts Europe Annual Conference in January and its associated activities, including attracting and inviting keynote speaker(s) for the event;
- Running an annual plenary session for the IPSIG at the BAFA annual conference;
- Producing financial statements for the IPSIG;
- Running the AGM for the IPSIG;
- Attendance and participation at the BAFA executive committee meetings in April and September.
Please contact our secretary, Christina Neokleous (email@example.com) for further details on the role and to formally express interest.
The deadline for receipt of interest is Monday, 22 of June 2020
We accept self-nominations and nominations from friends/colleagues for posts. Please do not be too modest or wait to be asked—your interest in any of these positions would be very much welcomed. Have questions? Read our FAQs.
Appointments are made under our Diversity and Inclusion Policy and are overseen by our Diversity and Inclusion Monitoring Committee.